Nepal Tibet Tour-7 Days
Visit Tibet Tour takes you through the land of peace that reflects in the arts and culture. Perfectly blending with the serenity and tranquility of the towering mountains and high dessert landscape. Find yourself blessed and honored, meeting strong, friendly local people. Above all you will explore the beauty of Tibetan Buddhism, and the mysterious old Bon-Po religion in their homeland.
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, Excursion
Activity Level Leisurely
Tibet Tour- this adventure provides you some of the most amazing landscape on earth. It is an adventure trip for those travelers who are especially keen to explore this Himalayan Jewel of Asia. Tibet is a land of peace that reflects in the arts, and culture that perfectly blends with the serenity and tranquility of the almighty mountain. It is said that “Tibet is the peaceful roof of the world”.
Lhasa is the mystical capital of Tibet, it provides an ample time to explore the former home of the Dalai Lama, Potala Palace where famous of resplendent landmark with over 1,000 rooms and 10,000 shrines. There is also Jokhang, Tibet’s holiest temple with its boundless statues and frescoes, and the Norbulinka, or Summer Place, from which the present Dalai Lama fled in 1959. Shoppers would never dream of missing the Barkhor, a bustling bazaar of old Lhasa which is right on the pilgrim’s route around Jokhang. Laden with souvenirs and memories of Tibet, you fly back to Kathmandu from Lhasa on a wonderful flight that treats you to close-up views of the mighty Himalayas scenery.
Technically chine, the people of this region still have the old ways and beliefs of Tibet deep in their hearts and souls. It is truly an honor to meet these brave and inspiring people, whom remain calm, content and friendly, even after years of political turmoil and times of religious and cultural oppression. Tibet is a land few get to experience up close, yet is a land filled with beauty, rich recent history, and absolutely inspiring people
- Assistance at the International airport by Step By Step Treks & Adventures representative on arrival and departure as per provided flight details.
- Accommodation on Deluxe Category in Kathmandu 03 Night as per Itinerary with open choices Breakfast
- Kathmandu Durbar Square, Monkey temple sightseeing with Owned Guide and Private tourist Transport
- Tibet Tourism Bureau (TTB) approved Tibetan guide including his salary, foods, accommodation, insurance etc
- Neat & Clean Twine shared Private room during the trek period
- Round ways International flight with Tax (Kathmandu-Lhasa-Kathmandu)
- All necessary ground Private tourist Vehicle service while Airport to airport
- Group medical supplier (First aid kit will be Available)
- Travel & Rescue Arrangement for in case
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Farewell Dinner
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu / Lhasa (costs roughly USD 15 to 20 per person per day) (Except Farewell dinner).
- Meals not included while Visit in Lhasa
- Kathmandu Sightseeing entry fee (Cost USD 5 to 15) per person on each spot.
- All kinds of drinks in the mountain (cold /soft/juice drinks and alcoholic)
- International airfare Departure / Arrival from Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Tips for Tour Guide and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Price Includes’ section
Arrival in Kathmandu
Katmandu (1310m/4298ft). Our airport representative will be received you at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Overnight at hotel
Sightseeing in Durbar square
An Morning at 9am Breakfast and sightseeing in Ancient historical Durbar squaer with Monkey Temple.evening lhasa tour preparation.overnight at Hotel
Fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa
Fly from Kathmandu to Lhasa. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Sightseeing Tour in Lhasa
Sightseeing Tour in Lhasa. Explore day. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Sightseeing tour in Lhasa
Second day sightseeing tour in Lhasa. Explore day. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Fly from Lhasa to Kathmandu
Fly from Lhasa to Kathmandu. Stay overnight at Hotel.
Trip Ends . Final Departure.
After breakfast, the trip ends, our Airport Representative will drop you to the Kathmandu international airport for your final flight departure from Nepal.
In order to fully enjoy your trekking and climbing tour in the Himalayas, or any other trek in the Nepal, having the right equipment is essential. The equipment is necessary depends on the type of trekking, teahouse or camping, and on the time of year, weather conditions, terrain, and maximum altitude.
A properly packed backpack is light and includes multipurpose clothing items. Moreover, please make sure that you bring sufficiently warm clothes, especially during winter (Dec – Feb). Not having the required equipment and clothing will not only significantly decrease the pleasure of trekking, but could in a worst case scenario be life threatening.
Below is a list of suggested clothing and equipment items to bring:
- Pair of polarizing sun-glasses (to be comfortable and to avoid potential snow-blindness)
- Backpack 70-75ltr for Carrying porter during the trek with cover
- Day backpack for self carry 40-45ltr with cover
- Head torch, or small torch, plus spare batteries
- Sleeping bag and silk liner(4 season)
- 2 x water bottles or camel bag but avoid cheap ones that can burst inside your backpack
- Warm jacket – down jacket, if possible.
- Water and windproof jacket (alternatively bring a poncho or umbrella)
- Long sleeved synthetic fleece (windproof material, if possible)
- Thermal underwear
- Hat, pair of gloves and scarf
- Comfortable hiking trousers (loose fitting
- Shorts and trousers, or skirt
- 2 pairs of warm wool-blend socks
- 2 pairs of running socks or liner socks
- Proper hiking boots
- Running shoes and flip-flops
- 2-3 t-shirts
Additional winter clothing comments
- The outer jacket should be warm, down jacket is highly recommended during winter season
- Bring a pair of warm winter trousers, in addition to the hiking trousers
- Bring at least one windproof layer of clothes, helping to reduce any chill factor influence.
- Snow gaiters
- A small light weight and quick drying towel
- Bar of soap
- Sunscreen (SPF +20)
- Insect repellants
- Personal First aid kid
- Water purification tablets or a water filter
- Toilet paper(Available number of tea houses along the trek)
- Camera, battery etc
- Trekking poles(provide from Company)
- GPS unit if have
- Padlocks for guest house rooms and bags
- Sewing/repair kit
- Pocket knife
- Dairy or notebook plus pencil/pen
Adapters (Nepal two prong, 220 volt plug; or just an international, universal adaptor)
Personal snacks (candy bars & cookies can also be bought in Kathmandu or at every guesthouse)
In the case of a serious sickness or a casualty, which we believe will not happen; you shall be rescued by a helicopter. Since you are entirely liable for all the expenses incurred in evacuation please make sure that it is covered by your insurance before assigning for it or be prepared to pay on your own after getting back in Kathmandu.
Definitely! Our airport representatives will come at the airport to welcome and transfer you to your hotel. Do check the Step By Step Treks clip board on your arrival in Kathmandu airport outside the arrival terminal hall. Make sure you have provided your flight details to us in advance.
Our Company, being a professionally managed trekking company base in Nepal, we have a policy of employing competent Local Trekking Group Leaders and Guides, who care the fragile environment, knows Nepal better and have empathy to porters and staff. They are fluent in English and have undergone extensive Trek leader and Guide courses, wilderness first aid, mountaineering, eco-trekking training etc to ensure that they are fully competent in all aspects of trekking, climbing, nature and conservation, first aid to high altitude medicine. All of them have years long trip leading experience and high dedication on rendering the qualitative services. Many of them have work experienced on international adventure travel companies.
To book your place on any our trips, please fill up the online booking form at our website www.stepbystepadvt.com and send it to us along with the trip deposit amount of US$ 30%.. Deposit can be paid by bank / wire transfer or any easy option that makes you confortable. On receipt of your booking details, we will send you Trip Confirmation once we get your Advance Booking Paid.for more details of the please visit the link Booking condition
It is notoriously difficult to predict the weather condition in Himalayas. Off course days are warm and nights are cold. There can be a snow or rain storms at any time. Between 1000 and 3500 meter the temperature could be as high as 20 deg C to 5 deg C low. At higher altitude, the temperature ranges from 20 deg C to -10 deg C. During winter it is around 10 deg colder. Good polarizing sunglasses (not trendy fashion one) for high altitude and large brimmed hat are really helpful. Expect the unexpected.
Tipping is an accepted part of trekking although it is completely personal matter. The amount depends on your budget and appreciation of their work. Budgeting up to 10 % of the trek cost as tipping could be a guideline.
Our treks are all-inclusive. We cover accommodation, food, park fees, permits, and many other costs, as a means of making your adventure as stress-free and convenient as possible.. Travelers generally bring a small amount of pocket money to cover bottled water, snacks, or tea beyond your included meals, souvenirs, tips, or donations to monasteries along the route (if you are inclined to give one). Trekkers find that around $20 a day is reasonable for these extras.