Kailash Mansarovar Yatra -14 Days
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra /trek is a truly life changing holy adventure. The tour offers you a chance to behold one of the most revered mountains on earth. The tour will leads you to an incredible vistas of Holy Kailash Mount and Massarovar Lake. Walking and exploring around Kailash Parvat and Mansarovar lake offers you even more purest holy pilgrim’s experience.
Reviews 0 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCulture, Trekking
Activity Level Strenuous
Mount Kailash and Lake Mansarovar Journey is a truly holy adventure that offers you access to one of the most revered mountains on earth. This tour will lead you to wonderful mountain areas where you will have an incredible vista of Holy Kailash Mountain and its surrounding picturesque landscapes. Walking and exploring around Kailash Parvat and Mansarovar lake offers you a pure and holy pilgrim’s experience. Kailash is where Lord Shiva meditated on top of with his beloved wife Parvati. The pristine beauty and serenity of these religious sites is truly awe-inspiring and is said to instill in people the feeling of being one with Lord Shiva. The Mansarovar holy Lake described by Buddhism mythology script considered as a“ The Centre of the World” and Hindu and buddhist mythology said, the person who will circumambulate (use the term Parikarma) Mt. Kailash will erase all the sins done by him during his lifetime. come to one of the most holy places on earth, and experiance the beauty and awe of Tibetan culture.
- Assistance at the International airport by Step By Step Treks & Adventures representative on arrival and departure as per provided flight details.
- Accommodation on Deluxe Category in Kathmandu 03 Night as per Itinerary with open choices Breakfast
- Kathmandu Durbar Square, Monkey temple sightseeing with Owned Guide and Private tourist Transport
- All Accommodation with twin sharing Lodge/Guesthouses during the Tibet and Kailash tour
- Tibet Tourism Bureau (TTB) approved guide for Tibet tours
- Open choice Full board meals during the trek period (Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Tea or coffee)
- Yaks and Yak-men to carry baggage while Kailash Parikrama
- Tibet entry travel permit, Chinese visa and applicable entry fees during the trek/tours in Nepal/Tibet
- All Ground Private Transportation service by private Vehicle while Airport/Sightseeing
- Tibet Tourism Bureau (TTB) approved Tibetan guide including his salary, foods, accommodation, insurance etc
- Neat & Clean Twine shared Private room during the trek period
- Group medical supplier (First aid kit will be Available)
- Travel & Rescue Arrangement for in case
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Farewell Dinner
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu / (costs roughly USD 15 to 20 per person per day) (Except Farewell dinner).
- Kathmandu Sightseeing entry fee (Cost USD 5 to 15) per person on each spot.
- All kinds of drinks in the mountain (cold /soft/juice drinks and alcoholic)
- Personal equipment
- International airfare Departure / Arrival from Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Extra personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, laundry, shower, excess baggage charges)
- Tips for Tour Guide and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Price Includes’ section
Arrival in Kathmandu
Kathmandu (1310m/4298ft). Our airport representative will be received you at the airport and transfer to Hotel. Overnight at hotel
Breakfast and sightseeing
An Morning at 9am Breakfast and sightseeing in Ancient historical Durbar squaer with Monkey Temple.evening trek/ tour preparation.overnight at Hotel.
Drive Kathmandu to Nyalam
Drive Kathmandu to Nyalam 3750 m (150 km)
Nyalam –free Day for acclimatization.
Nyalam – New Dongba
Nyalam – New Dongba 4600 m. (390 km)
New Dongba – Mansarovar
New Dongba – Mansarovar 4558 m (277 km) Duration: 7-8 hrs
Mansarovar – Tarchen
Mansarovar – Tarchen (40 km) Duration: 2-3 hrs
Tarchen – Tarboche (13 km drive)
Tarchen – Tarboche (13 km drive) – Dirapuk (4860m.) (7 km trek / 5 – 6 hrs)
Dirapuk – Zuthulpuk
Dirapuk – Zuthulpuk (4760m) (18 km trek / 9-10 hours) (passing through Dolma-la pass 5,200).
Zuthulpuk – Tarchen
Zuthulpuk – Tarchen (Darchen) (10 km / 4-5 hrs) – Mansarovar- Dongba (end of Kailash Parikrama)
Drive from Dongba to Nyalam
Drive Dongba to Nyalam (376 km) 7-8 hrs. Overnight stay at Guesthouse.
Drive from Nyalam to Kathmandu
Drive from Nyalam to Kathmandu
Trip Ends after Breakfast.
After breakfast, the trip ends, our Airport Representative will drop you to the Kathmandu international airport for your final flight departure from Nepal
In order to fully enjoy your trekking and climbing tour in the Himalayas, or any other trek in the Nepal, having the right equipment is essential. The equipment is necessary depends on the type of trekking, teahouse or camping, and on the time of year, weather conditions, terrain, and maximum altitude.
A properly packed backpack is light and includes multipurpose clothing items. Moreover, please make sure that you bring sufficiently warm clothes, especially during winter (Dec – Feb). Not having the required equipment and clothing will not only significantly decrease the pleasure of trekking, but could in a worst case scenario be life threatening.
Below is a list of suggested clothing and equipment items to bring:
- Pair of polarizing sun-glasses (to be comfortable and to avoid potential snow-blindness)
- Backpack 70-75ltr for Carrying porter during the trek with cover
- Day backpack for self carry 40-45ltr with cover
- Head torch, or small torch, plus spare batteries
- Sleeping bag and silk liner(4 season)
- 2 x water bottles or camel bag but avoid cheap ones that can burst inside your backpack
- Warm jacket – down jacket, if possible.
- Water and windproof jacket (alternatively bring a poncho or umbrella)
- Long sleeved synthetic fleece (windproof material, if possible)
- Thermal underwear
- Hat, pair of gloves and scarf
- Comfortable hiking trousers (loose fitting
- Shorts and trousers, or skirt
- 2 pairs of warm wool-blend socks
- 2 pairs of running socks or liner socks
- Proper hiking boots
- Running shoes and flip-flops
- 2-3 t-shirts
Additional winter clothing comments
- The outer jacket should be warm, down jacket is highly recommended during winter season
- Bring a pair of warm winter trousers, in addition to the hiking trousers
- Bring at least one windproof layer of clothes, helping to reduce any chill factor influence.
- Snow gaiters
- A small light weight and quick drying towel
- Bar of soap
- Sunscreen (SPF +20)
- Insect repellants
- Personal First aid kid
- Water purification tablets or a water filter
- Toilet paper(Available number of tea houses along the trek)
- Camera, battery etc
- Trekking poles(provide from Company)
- GPS unit if have
- Padlocks for guest house rooms and bags
- Sewing/repair kit
- Pocket knife
- Dairy or notebook plus pencil/pen
Adapters (Nepal two prong, 220 volt plug; or just an international, universal adaptor)
Personal snacks (candy bars & cookies can also be bought in Kathmandu or at every guesthouse)