Bardiya National Park, Tansen Hill and Pokhara Tour – 13 Days
Our unique Bardiya National Park tour package shows you the warm hospitality of Tharu, and the southern, less traveled part of Nepal, before bringing you to Pokhara where you can see the Himalayas with your own eyes!
Love to explore Jungle Safari in Nepal? Then Bardia National Park Jungle Safari is for you. This tour will take you to Tiger Tracking, Elephant Tracking, Jungle/Nature walk. As well Bird watching, Full day wild sightseeing, Jeep safari, Camping and Hiking, etc.
Reviews 0 Reviews5/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Small Group
Bardia National Park , Tansen Hill and Pokhara Tour
This unique Bardia National Park Safari coupled with the warm Hospitality of Tharu, gives you a blend of real Himalaya experience, along with a glimpse at the eastern tropical plains of Nepal. Tansen Shirinagar Hill station lies mid west of Pokhara, between Lumbini ( Birth Place of the Buddha) and north of the Budigandaki River. From the top, enjoy the world renown spectacle of the Annapurna Himalaya range seeing such peaks as Mount Ghaulagiri, Mount Fishtail, Hinuchilu peak , Nilgiri North, west, as well as Annapurna I, II ,III,IIII. Bardia National park is the largest National park in Nepal ‘s lowland Teari, covering an area of 968 sq KM. The park is situated in Nepal’s south western plains and was established to protect representative ecosystem and conserve tigers habitat.
The Babai Valley:
The Babai Valley extending from Parewa Odar to Chepang (Briege)was included into the Park in 1984.the pristine valley is Characterized by a rich biodiversity. The major vegetation and forest characteristics are wooded grassland and revering forest. the Babi River valley extended to the north eastern border of the park providing an excellent habitat and corridor for several other wildlife species.
Species Include, Asian Elephant, Greater One-Horned Rhinoceros, swamp Deer, Spotted deer, Barking Deer ,Sambar Deer, Black Buck, Blue Bull, Wild Boar, Royal Bengal Tiger, Leopard Golden Kackel, Striped Hyena, Sloth Beer and Gagnetic dolphin.
Langur Monkey, Rhesus Macaque,Indian Fox, Large Indian Civet, Small Indian Civet, Asian Palm civet, Jungle Cat, Leopard Cat, Fishing Cat, Yellow-throated Marten, Smooth-coated otter, Common Indian Mongoose, Indian Hare., Hispis Hare, Indian Porcupine, Giant flying Squirrel, Indian Flying fox short-nosed fruit bat, Indian piestrelle. common yellow bat, Hoary bellied Himalayan squirrel, five –striped palm squirrel, Fulvus fruit bat, Chinese Angolan, honey badger, Grey Musk Shrew.
Gharial-Crocodile, Marsh Mugger crocodile, Indian Rock python, King Cobra, Common Cobra, Rat snake, Bandit Krait, Common Krait, Rusall’s Viper, Green Pitviper
Endanderous birds found in the park are Bengal Florican, Lesser Florican, and sarus Crane and are the many species of birds like Owls, small birds, water birds, birds of prey, and several migratory birds visit the park every year.
The Karnali River
Starting its Journey from near Mt Kailash and eventually merging with Ganges, the longest river of Nepal. it’s blue waters also provide the western boundary of the park, creating riverine forests, it is the prime habitat for endangered wild life like the Gangetic dolphin, Crocodile, many water birds, fish and crustaceans.
The fast flowing waters of the upper mid Karnali also provide excellent rafting expedition, as the boat leave the steep mountain valleys behind and enter Terai waters calm down and the expedition ends by or in the park.Jungle boat rides specially for animal sighting and seasonal Game fishing permits are also available on the river.
- Assistance at the International airport by Step By Step Treks & Adventures representative on arrival and departure as per provided flight details.
- Accommodation on Deluxe Category in Kathmandu 03 Night as per Itinerary with open choices Breakfast
- Accommodation on Deluxe Category in Pokhara 02 Night & Tansen 02 Night as per Itinerary with open choices Breakfast
- Kathmandu Durbar Square, Monkey temple sightseeing with Owned Guide and Transport
- 5 Night Bardia National Park with full board meals, activities, National park fee and lodge/ resort
- Rafting on Katnali River with All necessary equipment
- All sight seeing Activities in Pokhara as per mentioned Itinearay
- All Ground Transportation by comfortable private vehicle
- An experience English-speaking, Responsible Tour leader for Bardiya , Pokhara & Kathmandu.
- One Way Flight (Pokhara-Kathmandu) with Taxes.
- All government and local taxes
- Farewell Dinner
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu /Pokhara & Tanasen (costs roughly USD 15 to 20 per person per day) (Except Farewell dinner).
- Kathmandu Sightseeing entry fee (Cost USD 5 to 15) per person on each spot.
- All kinds of drinks in the mountain (cold /soft/juice drinks and alcoholic)
- Personal equipment
- International airfare Departure / Arrival from Kathmandu.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Extra personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, laundry, shower, excess baggage charges)
- Tips for staff and driver (Tipping is expected).
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on ‘Price Includes’ section
Arrived in Kathmandu
Arrived in Kathmandu Airport and welcome by our represantiave and Transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Sightseeing in Ancient historical Durbar squaer
An Morning at 9am Breakfast and sightseeing in Ancient historical Durbar squaer with Monkey Temple.evening trek/tour preparation.overnight at Hotel.
Drive to Bardia National park(540K.M)12 hour
An early morning breakfasts and Drive to Bardia National park(540K.M)12 hour. Overnight at Lodge after briefing with tea or coffee.
Full day explore in Jungle by walk
An Morning Breakfast and full day explore in Jungle by walk. Overnight at Lodge
Kanali river rafting
An Morning breakfasts and Kanali river rafting. Overnight at Camp.
Elephant ride and Tharu culture Program
An Morning breakfast at Camp and Half a day Jungle walk, Elephant ride and Tharu culture Program. Overnight at Lodge
Full day Jeep safari in Jungle
An Morning Breakfast and full day Jeep safari in Jungle. Overnight at Lodge
Drive to Tansen(Shirnagar Hill)
An Morning Breakfast and Drive to Tansen(Shirnagar Hill) Approx 8 hour. overnight at Hotel
Excursion Tansen View Tour
Excursion Tansen View Tour by short hiking and day time explore its heart of Tansen Bazzar ,Old Durbar(Royal Palace)and Asian Biggest weapon Hindu temple. Overnight at Hotel
Drive to Pokhara(5 hour)
An Morning Breakfast and Drive to Pokhara(5 hour)and relax around Lake city with culture dance. Overnight at Hotel
Drive to Sarangkot Hill for Sunrise
An early Morning wake up and drive to Sarangkot Hill for Sunrise and scenery of Annapurna Himalaya .Breakfast and half a day sightseeing around Pokhara with Boating on Fewa Lake. Overnight at Hotel.
Fly to Kathmandu & Leisure day
Fly to Kathmandu & Leisure day that can be spent souvenir shopping and chill out. Stay overnight at Hotel
Trip Ends, our Airport Representative will drop you to Ktm Int'l Airport
After breakfast, the trip ends, our Airport Representative will drop you to the Kathmandu international airport for your final flight departure from Nepal