Step By Step Treks & Adventure Company is a well-known government licensed trekking and touring company in Nepal. We accept your bookings under the following terms and conditions.
- When you confirmed trip, we need photo copy of your passport and 30% down payment of the total price for advance flight tickets and hotel booking and permit process.
- Payments can be wired by bank transfer, western union, or money grams. Please, use any means of transfer according to your convenience.
Our company’s bank address for money transfer
NAME OF THE ACCOUNT HOLDER: ACCOUNT NUMBER: ACCOUNT TYPE: PAYING BANK: BANK ADDRESS: SWIFT CODE or BIC CODE:
Step By Step Treks & Adventures Pvt.Ltd 01605981950014 Current Himalayan Bank Limited New Road,Pokhara-Nepal HIMANPKA
- Bank service charge should be paid by the clients themselves at the time of deposit.
- After receiving photo copy of your passport, and 30% advance form you, we send you final confirmation receipt.
- Remaining balance can be made after your arrival in Nepal. Full payment should be made before trip departure. Be mindful, we also reserve the right to cancel your trip provided full amount is not paid in time.
- We accept your last minute booking (15 days prior to tour departure date).
- If you wish to arrange your travel insurance from our Company, we will arrange travel insurance for you.
Cancellation of a confirmed booking must be made by the Client in writing either in written documents or on an email. Cancellation shall valid with approval from the company after receiving document. Trip shall then be termed as cancelled and as a cancellation charge, 20% of the trip amount would be deducted from the advance paid.
We are committed to providing the best services which will give you a once in a life time journey. We perform our duties honestly & sincerely to make your journey as smooth & pleasant as possible. However, all the programs in Nepal/Tibet/Bhutan are conducted strictly under the rules and regulation of each country’s own policies. Step By Step and its related organization shall not be responsible for any changes in the itinerary due to unavoidable circumstance such as govt. restriction, Land slide, road blockage, flood, snow, political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay, sickness or accident, Any extra cost occurring will be charged to the customer, examples being, is a customer finishes ahead of schedule or they end up stopping a trek early for health or personal reasons, we cannot offer any refunds for unused days on the adventure. Because our prices must remain the same, as we have an obligation to pay our guides and porters for the time they have committed to.